Need help in deciding on a 50+ inch TV

Wow!
Thats a killer..

Yes, very attractive pricing. But I think I've read that this model has clouding/banding issues? Or am I mistaken? Also, the HX850 seems a big step up from the HX750 - any pricing on the former?

Another appealing possibility is the 50ST50 for 85K in a group buy at team-bhp (where I'm a member). But there doesn't seem to be much urgency there.

As per my knowledge Sony HX750 is better than Samsung ES6800. If you watch in a darker room you will notice some clouding/banding but in a brighter room you wont. Sony HX850 46inch for 1,10,000/- with bill. Sony HX750 is more of a value for money LED and HX850 is more of a performance oriented LED.
Yes, very attractive pricing. But I think I've read that this model has clouding/banding issues? Or am I mistaken? Also, the HX850 seems a big step up from the HX750 - any pricing on the former?

Another appealing possibility is the 50ST50 for 85K in a group buy at team-bhp (where I'm a member). But there doesn't seem to be much urgency there.

@sohels,

Would it be ok with you if you could place a request on my behalf in team-bhp for 50st50 (if it happens!!):rolleyes:.. Its been difficult to get a membership in team-bhp.:( I am in no hurry...:)

Apologies for confirming this - but these prices quoted are with bill or without?

Samsung and Sony LEDs are quoted without bill, Panasonic 50ST50 was quoted for a group buy on another forum, presumably with bill.

@sohels,

Would it be ok with you if you could place a request on my behalf in team-bhp for 50st50 (if it happens!!):rolleyes:.. Its been difficult to get a membership in team-bhp.:( I am in no hurry...:)

Yes, I can certainly forward your request to whoever is handling the group buy at team-bhp.

Last edited:
Samsung and Sony LEDs are quoted without bill, Panasonic 50ST50 was quoted for a group buy on another forum, presumably with bill.

Yes, I can certainly forward your request to whoever is handling the group buy at team-bhp.

@sohel
Thank you and I pray it moves fast:).I dont see much happening there either lately,:sad:

team-bhp folks were dealing directly with panasonic.. They might have been told not to add anyone more .. just guessing.. :p

Two dealers in bangalore were ready to give it for 97k.. but unfortunately its not in their stocks.. else I would have been writing "Owners review" by this time :D

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back