Need help looking for budget Amplifier for Living Cum Dining room

paramah

Hi all,

I came across this forum and I liked the "personal sharing" of once experience on the products. The in depth discussion without hurting anyone is impressive.

I request your comment on the following requirement-

Audio Preference - Listening to music 70% and videos(DTH content HD & SD ) 30%
Source - I have just started listening to music and the source of music is mostly USB, IPod, DTH, Onida DVD player. Mostly I listen to Tamil film songs (melody) & Devotional.Just started listening to Carnetic music also
Room Size - The room I am planning to install is, living cum dining room ( 16' x 16' + 16' x 10') and the living room has high ceiling( i.e 20' height).
Other Details/ - From the forum I learned that stereo amplifier is recommended over AV receiver for listening to music. And Norge Amplifier (+ Wharfedale 9.2 speaker) seems to be highly recommended.
Preference I would like to know the speaker info & amplifier model(in case of Norge) that will fit for the kind of room I mentioned above.
In one of the discussion I heard Mr Bajaj is planning to add USB support for Norge but did'nt get much information on it. I am not keen on remote as well.
Budget - My budget is 20K for complete set up.
Location - Chennai
Used AVR - Yes only, if it is available in Chennai and if it has service support available.

Thanks & Regards,
paramah

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back