Need help on Volumio connectivity problem

Ebenezer

Hello, I use Allo Boss 2 player with Volumio player (Android app through mobile phone). My android got an update (Oxygen 3.1.4). Post that i am unable to connect my phone through volumio wifi. When i switch on the wifi in phone it is getting connected to Volumio with a ! mark and i get a pop up 'connect to wifi network' (even though i am already connected to volumio wifi) in a browser (https;/connectivitycheck.gstatic.com ) in which i am able to see the song folders that i had saved in pendrive, however i am unable to play songs through the volumio page in browser. When i tried to open the Volumio 2 android app, it is not getting connected it keeps searching for wifi.

Would appreciate your help

The volumio wifi is not connected to Internet ? If it does not have Internet connectivity you can try disabling "Auto Connect" in your WiFi settings (in Advanced settings). Connect to the volumio WiFi manually and when it tells you "The Network has no Internet, Do you want to stay connected", answer "Yes".

Last edited:
Thanks bobbyprajan for your response. Volumio wifi is not connected to internet. I will try to move to manual wifi setting and see if it resolves the problem. I will get back to you after chcking. thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back