Need Help Setting up Dolby Atmos Home Theater

debangshuk

I am from kolkata india. I want to set up Dolby atmos in my bedroom. My tv is on one end of the room, bed is on the other end. I will be watching tv from bed. I dont have space behind the bed to set up rear speakers.
Is it possible to setup the rear speakers on top at the end of the room, along with dolby atmos ceiling speakers.
Or what should be the ideal setup?

Is there any recommended shop in kolkata who can visit my house and guide me on which speakers to buy.

Edited (I got the impression that you are trying to build setup from scratch)
Bipolar on the side walls can do some magic. If the space is small and you like immersive sound, you may want too avoid direct firing/aiming at your listening position.

If you already have rear speakers setup and you are adding Atmos speakers on ceiling, rear top would work even if you install about 2 feet ahead of listening position specially if Tweeters are amiable.

Last edited:
I am from kolkata india. I want to set up Dolby atmos in my bedroom. My tv is on one end of the room, bed is on the other end. I will be watching tv from bed. I dont have space behind the bed to set up rear speakers.
Is it possible to setup the rear speakers on top at the end of the room, along with dolby atmos ceiling speakers.
Or what should be the ideal setup?

Is there any recommended shop in kolkata who can visit my house and guide me on which speakers to buy.
I also have my HT in a 10*11 small bedroom. Now I removed the bed but for 5 years I had the tv in front and the bed in the other end. So provide your room dimensions, pics and let’s us know your budget

Back