Need Help to buy a New BD player with 5.1/7.1 Ch Analog Audio output.

Multi channel analog output was a bit of an outlier. Look for cheapest oppo for a rock solid performer. I think you can start to search for 83 model and onwards.Btw you realize that you may not get True aUhD as well

There is a oppo 203 available with a local dealer here. Its brand new with all original box, packing, accessories. Not sure of price, I can ask if you are genuinely interested.

MaSh

I had the UHD 203 Oppo and it had the analogue outs. Now I have the 103D and it also has the analogue outs. I need it as my AVR does not have HDMI.
There is a new model released by Panasonic model no 8820? which is UHD with 7.1 outs. Check it.

I had the UHD 203 Oppo and it had the analogue outs. Now I have the 103D and it also has the analogue outs. I need it as my AVR does not have HDMI.
There is a new model released by Panasonic model no 8820? which is UHD with 7.1 outs. Check it.
I think you mean Panasonic DP-UB820-K.

Would have been great if it had a HDMI input too like the oppo.

MaSh

Thanks Mash, that's the one. The reviews it has been getting is good. But I have rarely seen HDMI inputs on players other than Oppo. I guess the OP is looking for analogue outs primarily (maybe) due to an old/Non HDMI AVR (like mine!).

You might as well buy a 4k blu ray player, doesn't make sense to buy one (BD player) 2020. I have been trying to get my hands on Panasonic UDP BD-820 with HDR optimizer...

Wouldn't you be able to use it's SP/DIF output, optical or coaxial? Most amplifiers/receivers tend to have an input for that. Of course, it will be compressed surround sound not the uncompressed audio available.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back