Need Help to buy a New BD player with 5.1/7.1 Ch Analog Audio output.

Multi channel analog output was a bit of an outlier. Look for cheapest oppo for a rock solid performer. I think you can start to search for 83 model and onwards.Btw you realize that you may not get True aUhD as well

There is a oppo 203 available with a local dealer here. Its brand new with all original box, packing, accessories. Not sure of price, I can ask if you are genuinely interested.

MaSh

I had the UHD 203 Oppo and it had the analogue outs. Now I have the 103D and it also has the analogue outs. I need it as my AVR does not have HDMI.
There is a new model released by Panasonic model no 8820? which is UHD with 7.1 outs. Check it.

I had the UHD 203 Oppo and it had the analogue outs. Now I have the 103D and it also has the analogue outs. I need it as my AVR does not have HDMI.
There is a new model released by Panasonic model no 8820? which is UHD with 7.1 outs. Check it.
I think you mean Panasonic DP-UB820-K.

Would have been great if it had a HDMI input too like the oppo.

MaSh

Thanks Mash, that's the one. The reviews it has been getting is good. But I have rarely seen HDMI inputs on players other than Oppo. I guess the OP is looking for analogue outs primarily (maybe) due to an old/Non HDMI AVR (like mine!).

You might as well buy a 4k blu ray player, doesn't make sense to buy one (BD player) 2020. I have been trying to get my hands on Panasonic UDP BD-820 with HDR optimizer...

Wouldn't you be able to use it's SP/DIF output, optical or coaxial? Most amplifiers/receivers tend to have an input for that. Of course, it will be compressed surround sound not the uncompressed audio available.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back