Need help to buy bluray player with amplifier

sskcontrol

Hi, Can someone let me know which new blu-ray player I can buy in chennai with the following features & condition :- I appreciate your support...Pls help

1. Price - <12000 Rs
2. Inbuilt amp with stereo (100W+100W) or 5.1 analogue output
3. Capable of reading divx plus HD mkv and other formats like FLAC, Mp3 from Harddisk and DVD & Bluray disc

I know its hard to find inbuilt amp within that budget. In case if anyone know good player, pls let me know - Thanks

Hi

Pioneer Blu Ray BDP 160k would suffice the needs to read the required types of Discs and also read 1 TB external HDD easily...the firmware is upgradable via usb.

The player however needs to be connected to an amp / avr

I know its hard to find inbuilt amp within that budget.

Thats true. 99% of the BD players are pre-amps and need external amplifiers to drive speakers UNLESS ofcourse if you are:
1) using high quality /audiophile grade active/powered speakers to connect to the player's 5.1/stereo analog ports, OR
2) Using a low priced PC based 5.1 analog speaker system to connect to the player's 5.1/stereo analog ports.

No player has inbuilt amp in that budget. even if going way over budget, the only one player i am aware of which has an amp is the Oppo BDP-105 which, even at ~INR 1 lac is having a very superior audiophile quality XLR based connections (not analog)- and only for stereo output (not 5.1).

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back