ramtirath

Hi all, I'm using my HT setup with following components:

AVR: 1912
Speakers FR/FL :KEF Q300
CS: FKEF
SW :Wharfedale SW150
SS: Wharfedale DS9
DAC : V-DAC from music fidility

My query is for music input to AVR through V-dac. I'm giving input to V-DAC throgh my laptop (with USB cable) and through cd player (with coaxial cable) and both are working fine. Now i want to use another digital source (ipod) through V-dac. Conecting ipod to USB port of V-Dac doesn't give any response. I'm not able to figure out the problem. Can anybody help me pls.

My query is for music input to AVR through V-dac. I'm giving input to V-DAC throgh my laptop (with USB cable) and through cd player (with coaxial cable) and both are working fine. Now i want to use another digital source (ipod) through V-dac. Conecting ipod to USB port of V-Dac doesn't give any response. I'm not able to figure out the problem. Can anybody help me pls.

You need an ipod dock to take out digital output from ipod. Go to ebay and check them out. If you buy one, make sure it has coax/ optical output.

You need a digital transport for your Ipod which will keep the Ipod Audio in digital domain and then let your VDAC do the outboard DAC job. There are Digital Transport solutions from Brands like Wadia and Onkyo which make such docking stations.

Onkyo Model ND-S1: Onkyo | ND-S1

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back