Need help urgently!!!!

Which is better AV receiver ?

• Total voters

jice505

Hi all,

I m new to this forum..I own Samsung 32 inch LED TV(full HD) and TATA SKY HD and planning to get a blu ray player sooner

I m from chennai and i enquired for Onkyo 3400 it cost around 28K. Help me to out to buy a AV receiver with speakers or HTIB.

My budget is around 20-50K. Is pioneer HTP-RS30 is gud ? And the purpose is Music 60 % and movies 40 %

Many thanks

Regards,
Karthik

If purpose is Music 60% then go for Yamaha or Denon ... They are musical. But go and listen to them yourself. The cost of Onkyo 3400 is a bit on higher side I think. Many people have got around 25K ...

My budget is around 20-50K. Is pioneer HTP-RS30 is gud ? And the purpose is Music 60 % and movies 40 %

Buying an AVR/HTIB at this budget for music is suicidal. If you buy an AVR, it will be grossly under powered. If you buy an HTIB, it will be compromised.

Look for a two channel amplifier and two bookshelf speakers. Since you are in Chennia, visit Craftel. He will be able to give you good options and good prices.

Cheers

Thansk a lot for ur valuable replies.. Sooner or later i m gonna visit some shop for audition....

Could any1 mention some gud product ?

Back