Request help to select surround AV receiver for music mainly and movies too.

Trooper

Hello All,
Could you please help me select 5.1 channel receiver with atomos preferably. I listen to music CDs and 5.1 mixes via xbox. My budget for the recivier is 70k. Also is it possible to have rear wireless speakers?

Thanks a lot!

You'll have to look at some of the older Pioneers, if Atmos is a priority.
Any receiver will do just fine for music and movies. They are built for both. The finer performers for music are well past the Rs. 150,000 mark.
Wireless rear speakers are not easy to deploy from an AV receiver based setup. Even if you do find a solution, it will probably cost half the price of your AV receiver.

Hello All,
Could you please help me select 5.1 channel receiver with atomos preferably. I listen to music CDs and 5.1 mixes via xbox. My budget for the recivier is 70k. Also is it possible to have rear wireless speakers?

Thanks a lot!

If budget is fixed, you may want to check the pre owned market (For Sale section of this forum and OLX), you will find many good hi end models which may just meet your requirements.

Hello All,

Thanks a lot!
try denon x2700h and 1600h. Both 7.2.
And in pioneer abd onkyo also you may find models

Hello All,

Thanks a lot!
check avshack web. 7.2 Avr avaikabke in yiur budget.

Hello All,

Thanks a lot!
I use a Marantz AVR now, it gives better audio compared to the pioneer avr which i used before. you can find good used Marantz avr in your budget. Also i see ads of people selling new Marantz SR5015 for around 80-90k in olx, not sure how authentic the sellers are as far as warranty is concerned. You will need a 7 channel receiver if you want to experience height virtualisation of Atmos.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back