Need help with Sony bdp x700

Thunderbird8k

Hello friends, Need your help guys, Today I was trying to hook Sony bdp x700 player first time to 4k TV. Player is US purchased but I'm in India. It updated over wifi on first boot. Now the problem, when I play 4k disc it plays in 1080. But player stand by menu and inbuilt YouTube app even play/stream at 4k resolution perfectly. But when i play 4k disc it plays on 1080/24. I tried playing John wick, halloween 4k discs. I think before update it was working fine. Can anybody please help me. Thanks

Hello friends, Need your help guys, Today I was trying to hook Sony bdp x700 player first time to 4k TV. Player is US purchased but I'm in India. It updated over wifi on first boot. Now the problem, when I play 4k disc it plays in 1080. But player stand by menu and inbuilt YouTube app even play/stream at 4k resolution perfectly. But when i play 4k disc it plays on 1080/24. I tried playing John wick, halloween 4k discs. I think before update it was working fine. Can anybody please help me. Thanks
Go to the display settings and check if any thing has changed. Played will also have Blu Ray disc settings. Once u confirm all settings are fine you will have to check with Sony if they will support

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back