Need help with Yamaha V463

kumarkadalgere

Hello friends, Need your expert help on the below issues.
My setup.
Yamaha V463, Jamo S606 Towers, Yamaha SP70 center/Surround speakers, Samsung LA40c650 LCD TV. TV optical out is connected to Yamaha with TOSlink digital optical cable.

1. While playing audio from TV, When I select PrologicII Movie option in Yamaha 463 audio is coming only in Center/Surround speakers no-audio in front towers.When I select PrologicIImusic option audio is coming in all speakers ( Including Towers). When I play DVD/USB Video and select PrologicIIMovie I get 5.1 Audio in all speakers.

2.In LA40C650 there are two Audio output options ie, PCM and Dolby Digital. I am not able to select Digital Dolby option it is not activated and left with only PCM. The TV is capable of giving 5.1 audio but not sure how to go about it .referring to manual is of no help.

I dont know what I am missing , Leave it to you experts !! Pls advice what I am missing.

Thanks for the reply, When I play PCM music I get Audio in 2 channels ( both towers). In TV I am not at all able to select Digital Dolby option and in 463 not getting Audio in towers when PrologicII movie is selected.
Hope I have given reqd info,

So does that mean,when you play music(DVDp)prologic2 works?
When I do that,stereo music get converted to 5.1 with all spk working.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back