Need HT setup for DenonX2700H

I have never connected heights ... but I was thinking to connect ... I have floor standing speakers they take more power compared to bookshelfs coz they give some base frequency too.. with an active sub. And by passing frequencies may be less than 80 to that... we can connect heights too.
Why don't you go for maranz 5015( I think similar to 2700 almost same price may be 5k more) it have pre outs ... in case you feel in later stage... the avr is not powerful enough for all the channels... you can connect power amp for front channels.

Why don't you go for maranz 5015( I think similar to 2700 almost same price may be 5k more) it have pre outs ... in case you feel in later stage... the avr is not powerful enough for all the channels... you can connect power amp for front channels.
The percentage we get for a more powerful amp is not as good as we spend. Since you have a fully treated room. Don't worry it's good enough. Keep your seating position 10-12 feet away from centre channel.

The percentage we get for a more powerful amp is not as good as we spend. Since you have a fully treated room. Don't worry it's good enough. Keep your seating position 10-12 feet away from centre channel.
Forgot to mention an important thing... my speakers are 6 ohm speakers... so they draw higher current for the same power input. So slightly more sound compared to 8 ohm speakers. Polks are 8 ohm. Consider this parameter also.

I have never connected heights ... but I was thinking to connect ... I have floor standing speakers they take more power compared to bookshelfs coz they give some base frequency too.. with an active sub. And by passing frequencies may be less than 80 to that... we can connect heights too.
Okay, Thank you.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back