Need suggestion for a sub for 200sft room under 40k

Raju13

Hello friends, I need a suggestion for buying a sub.
My current setup:
Denon 2700h
QA 3050, 3090C and 3020.

Presently room size is 120sqft. May shift the setup to 200 sqft room.
Based on my budget around 35-40k. Have the following options:

Taga TSE 212SE
Polk HTS 10
Mission QX12.

Please suggest. Thank you 🙏

My current setup:
Denon 2700h
QA 3050, 3090C and 3020.

Taga TSE 212SE
Polk HTS 10
Mission QX12.

check klipsch 120Sw

My current setup:
Denon 2700h
QA 3050, 3090C and 3020.

Taga TSE 212SE
Polk HTS 10
Mission QX12.

Spend more and get a 12" subwoofer only. Polk hts 12 should be fine.
If it's ok buy a used 12" subwoofer.
If you are not too technical and your room is conducive, passive 12" subwoofer made using car audio driver and a assembled amplifier is a great vfm option. As I see you are from Chennai, buying branded used sub or car audio sub route, both are possible. Good luck.

Spend more and get a 12" subwoofer only. Polk hts 12 should be fine.
If it's ok buy a used 12" subwoofer.
If you are not too technical and your room is conducive, passive 12" subwoofer made using car audio driver and a assembled amplifier is a great vfm option. As I see you are from Chennai, buying branded used sub or car audio sub route, both are possible. Good luck.
Taga 212se is a 12 inch sub. I'm getting it under mu budget. Is it a good one ?

I have a Polk HTS 12 Sub, 4 months old, for sale. Please reach out if you're interested.

Taga 212se is a 12 inch sub. I'm getting it under mu budget. Is it a good one ?
The power supply in these subwoofers between 30k to 50k, is not satisfactory.
Have seen people complain about the same. So either go branded used or local made amplifier with torodial power supply.

Have seen people complain about the same. So either go branded used or local made amplifier with torodial power supply.

Is it worth investigating in svs sb or pb1000?

It is worth to invest in a good sub. Same some money and buy a 12" good sub. Some to consider are svs pb 2000 pro, rythmik fv12, rel ht series

Got myself a DIY subwoofer with a 12 inch pioneer ts-1212sw driver which is 500 W rms with an external dual channel class D amplifier with a capacity of 700W rms each channel. This thing just blows my mind.

Amazing. Please give more details as to where and the price. Would be lovely to see some pictures

Got myself a DIY subwoofer with a 12 inch pioneer ts-1212sw driver which is 500 W rms with an external dual channel class D amplifier with a capacity of 700W rms each channel. This thing just blows my mind.
Thanks for that leap of faith and buying it as per my suggestion. I appreciate your patience and courage.I personally feel we should encourage local makers for budget purchases like entry level subwoofer.

Would you share more detail with pics pl.

Thanks for that leap of faith and buying it as per my suggestion. I appreciate your patience and courage.I personally feel we should encourage local makers for budget purchases like entry level subwoofer.
Thanks to you for all the effort, time and energy you have spent. Hardly I find anyone these days with such patience and concern. Thanks a lot :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back