Need inputs in making a Decision

1000w

All,
After reading numerous posts and reviews I have short listed the following,
Hitachi - UT42-MX700A,
Panasonic TH-42PY700H,
Samsung LN40A650 or mayb LN46A650
not necessarily in that order. I surely want fullHD (yes am aware of no content available as of today and so on, but just want to be prepared), might even upgrade my normal DVD to Blue-Ray soon.
Is anyone using any of the above and did you check against the other models? I kinda liked Hitachi, good specs and looks but any experience with aftersales?
Not tried Toshiba, How are they? I am not looking at any other brand as of now, no Sony, LG or others. Any input is very much appreciated. I have around 4 -6 weeks to decide, Targetting Dussera/Diwali and hoping to get some freebies as well :)
Rgds,
1000W

All,
After reading numerous posts and reviews I have short listed the following,
Hitachi - UT42-MX700A,
Panasonic TH-42PY700H,
Samsung LN40A650 or mayb LN46A650
not necessarily in that order. I surely want fullHD (yes am aware of no content available as of today and so on, but just want to be prepared), might even upgrade my normal DVD to Blue-Ray soon.
Is anyone using any of the above and did you check against the other models? I kinda liked Hitachi, good specs and looks but any experience with aftersales?
Not tried Toshiba, How are they? I am not looking at any other brand as of now, no Sony, LG or others. Any input is very much appreciated. I have around 4 -6 weeks to decide, Targetting Dussera/Diwali and hoping to get some freebies as well :)
Rgds,
1000W

If you are ready to spend 1lac+, the only TVs I'd suggest are the Pioneer 4280XD and the 5080XD. Get either before the disty runs out of stock of the 8th gen pios. The 9th gen starts only at FullHD 50" and will cost a bomb. Everything else is inferior. Forget the full HD bit. On a 42 incher, it is not really noticeable and if you put that pio beside any of the TVs you've mentioned, you'd notice a lot more things that are inferior before remotely noticing the resolution.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back