Need opinions on 2.1/2.0 Desktop speakers

dotekafu

Hi, Its been over 15 years that ive been using my Creative SBS 2.1 370 speakers. They're old and sort of crackling but i have had the best experience with them and looking to replace them. My budget is under 20,000, i am looking for a nice pair of speakers which are sleek and smaller in dimension but big on listening experience (I prefer more bass, balanced with good treble too). Additional points if there is no subwoofer (Because there is a lot of resonance ive seen with the creatives & also space saving) Looking to add a DAC in the near future too. Please suggest! Seating distance is 2.5 to 3 feet from the speaker. Also i'd like to connect to the CPU using AUX.

Last edited:
One thing I would recommend to anyone looking to get desktop speakers is to keep in mind that if you like full bodied music where bass is a must, you'd do well to consider a bass module with said speaker purchase.

The last thing you want to do is discover those nice-looking bookshelf speakers don't pack as much bass as you thought, and now you need a bass module, but there's this compatibility issue. That even if you just stick to the bookshelf speakers make sure you can add a bass module later.

My Audioengine A5+ powered speakers has decent bass by themselves, but they don't sound nearly as good without a bass module.

Just something to think about.

KANTO YU6 will be your best option, if you are planning to use it for desktop..it's been more than 2 years for me and no regrets

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back