Need Paypal Help

soulforged

I wanted to purchase something online but I am facing issues with my Paypal account. Added to that, the seller accepts only Paypal.

Can someone who has an active Paypal account and knows me personally please ping me...need your help. :sos:

TIA
:signthankspin:

What issue? For using your credit card, you should not face any issue. The issue comes only when you receive money into your paypal account where you need to give your PAN number, bank account, reason code, etc. I have still not updated the reason code and local bank account but was able to buy stuff from ebay last year. Not sure if anything has changed recently.

You have to provide all details to paypal as said early,it will verify & you can link it to ebay.

Can you guys explain the nature of the problem? I normally use hdfc netsafe for online purchases. The temporary credit card feature is an amazing feature. Is it that the vendor only accepts paypal and not any other?

Can you guys explain the nature of the problem? I normally use hdfc netsafe for online purchases. The temporary credit card feature is an amazing feature. Is it that the vendor only accepts paypal and not any other?

That is the problem here...

Can you tell a bit more about this HDFC netsafe feature. I don't but my wife has an HDFC a/c so might be able to use it. Though will have to navigate through a million audit objections :D

Ideally name of Bank account holder & user ID(website)should match.If you plan to use her card on your ID,then it may not accept.You need a Paypal account with her name.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back