Need projector suggestion within 75K

Hello Dipdawiz,

Congratulations on your purchase. How are things ?

I am planning to buy to Epson 5300 or 5350 . Since you have bought 5300, did you try with any Miracast Dongles? If its working then i shall go with 5300 itself and save almost 100 Euros instead of buying 5350.

Regards,
Prasanna KV

Hello Dipdawiz,

Congratulations on your purchase. How are things ?

I am planning to buy to Epson 5300 or 5350 . Since you have bought 5300, did you try with any Miracast Dongles? If its working then i shall go with 5300 itself and save almost 100 Euros instead of buying 5350.

Regards,
Prasanna KV

Thanks... its bright and looks awesome on my off-white wall on which I am projecting for now (currently only 84" and yet to invest on screen for a 100" projection). The black level is not as bad as I thought it would be from different reviews, no complaint, actually its very good. Auto Iris and Normal mode is really noisy but ECO mode is silent. Reviewed some of the movie scene like Zootopia, Big Hero 6 for color and pacific rim, Interstellar for black level, they were all fine. 3D yet to try, miracast as well... I would prefer to use miracast stick directly on my AVR; as if you put it on projector, the sound would come from projector; else you have to use Audio Out port to get it to AVR. But I have seen in youtube review that Roku works, so miracast devices should also work. Here is a review of same, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqYjeep959I

PS. mine is 5210 (available only in Europe), which is almost similar to 5300, contrast is 30000:1 in mine where as 5300 has 35000:1

Last edited:
Epson U32 on eBay is around 50k. Full HD but no 3D. The price actually compares really well to US price (750 USD).

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a projector for my small dedicated home theater room. The room is 12x10x10 (LxWxH in ft). Mostly would be used by me personally, occasionally audience would be max 4 - 5. Seating is 7 - 11 ft from wall (screen). Gray color wall, no special treatment done but light in the room can be controlled to near total dark. Would be used only to watch movies (No TV or sports channel at all but may be casual gaming at times). My Requirements in descending order of priority

1. At least 720p but 1080p would be good
2. within 10ft throw distance, screen size should be around 84 inch, +/- some inch, as room is very small and viewing distance is close, does not intend any bigger screen
3. 3D is good to have but I would prefer 1080p normal than 720p 3D projector
4. if imported, company or 3rd party service should be available in metros, but would prefer to get from India
5. though 75K cap, lesser is better

If possible, please provide -

Which model and why
anything special to know about the model
approx market price if you know
place to get it (shop or online link)

ask me for any other info.....

Thanks in Advance
Dipayan
Hi
You can consider View Sonic pjd 7720 HD. Projector. It will give you stunning picture quality. Also a 3d projector . My friend purchased this at dealer price for me. 64000/-

Attachments

• IMG_20180503_202620534_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180503_202620534_LL.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180503_202746826_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180503_202746826_LL.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi
You can consider View Sonic pjd 7720 HD. Projector. It will give you stunning picture quality. Also a 3d projector . My friend purchased this at dealer price for me. 64000/-
How much you paid actually.?
One thread u mentioned as 60k https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...r-suggestions-please.68266/page-5#post-772718
Here you are mentioning as 64k.
Kindly share the exact pricing OR better don't share the wrong price.If you share the correct price it will be useful for FM as reference price while negotiating.
Hope you understand the concern.
Hfv is to help each others with knowledge

How much you paid actually.?
One thread u mentioned as 60k https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...r-suggestions-please.68266/page-5#post-772718
Here you are mentioning as 64k.
Kindly share the exact pricing OR better don't share the wrong price.If you share the correct price it will be useful for FM as reference price while negotiating.
Hope you understand the concern.
Hfv is to help each others with knowledge
Sorry for confusion . My friend purchased it for me at dealer price 60k but at retailer it's price is 64k.
It's 60

Sorry Guys !!! It may be off topic,
My suggestion is incase if you are willing to increase your budget ,Go for Sony VPL-Hw45es .Then you will not look back .Luckily I'm owning this pj .(Don't think that I'm praising it because I'm owning it,I have compared it with few models like epson tw6600,Benq (Model Forgot) etc.) and finally bought Sony.
Its one of the best projector in 1080p category and have got awards globally for pj under 2000$ category.Its having Sony SXRD Technology (Its a hybrid technlogy taking the advantage of 3LCD & DLP by using Silicon I think.This same technolgy used by Sony even for native 4k pj) .It has very good level blacks and the colour reproduction of the pj is very good,crisp and clear.It shows very fine details too.Its build quality is very good .
As per review ,if you want anything better you’ll need much deeper pockets.
If you could get it from abroad it may be cheaper I guess.
For more details check this links.
https://www.whathifi.com/sony/vpl-hw45es/review

https://www.avforums.com/review/sony-vpl-hw45es-1080p-sxrd-projector-review.12810

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back