Need Setup for Audio songs

andy78

Hi Friends I would want to have an Audio Setup primarily to listen to Hindi & Regional songs mostly movie album songs.

Budget currently is 50k INR but flexible.

i have Onkyo 3500 htib.

i can also plan for htpc since my desktop PC anyways needs an upgrade.

please pour in your suggestions

Since you are planning to listen to regional and Hindi songs, Sonodyne DSA320 stereo Amp with Sonodyne Sonus towers will be a good option.
Otherwise you can consider Sonodyne Bookshelf + subwoofer combination

Hi Friends I would want to have an Audio Setup primarily to listen to Hindi & Regional songs mostly movie album songs.

Budget currently is 50k INR but flexible.

i have Onkyo 3500 htib.

i can also plan for htpc since my desktop PC anyways needs an upgrade.

please pour in your suggestions

Are you looking for a complete setup of source, dac, amp and speakers?

PC is a very flexible and powerful source.

What exactly are you looking for as the rest of a setup? Stereo integrated, Pre+power setup, Active speakers, etc?

Have you auditioned or listened to any models so far?

MaSh

Can you provide more details please

I am using Maranz-6005 +Dali Z-3 for last 3 yrs. with Schit Multibit. The M-6005+Dz3 will cost you less than 50k. While choosing for audio setup specially for audio listening. I have got lots of demo i.e Cambridege Audio, Nad, Monitor Audio, Polk etc. but the setup with with M-6005+Dz3 was better than others. You must listen to this setup before opting any thing. Thank you.

I may have to forget about the onkyo 3500 & build a htpc or go for all new setup with speakers etc
Let me know if you need a PC? I am looking to sell mine. It's a Dell desktop with an nvidia gt730 graphics card.

MaSh

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back