need some heat shrink tubing

kaushik

As i am making interconnect with dh-labs BL-1,plan to finish 2 pairs .
It would be better to add heat shrink tubing ,cant go sp road for it..

Can anyone courier heat shrink tubing if extra remaining?

3 inch X2 red,3 inch X2 black, i will pay for cost

I do have a roll each of Woer Black HST in two sizes ie 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch approx but unfortunately its at my place of work, to which I shan't be getting back till 3rd week of Nov.

If you can wait until then, then you better make the rest of the cables so that later, all you'll have to do is take the connectors off, put the cable in HST, give it a hot air blow(gun) treatment and then put the connectors back on.

Needless to say, I shall not be taking any monies . . .

Regards

I do have a roll each of Woer Black HST in two sizes ie 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch approx but unfortunately its at my place of work, to which I shan't be getting back till 3rd week of Nov.

If you can wait until then, then you better make the rest of the cables so that later, all you'll have to do is take the connectors off, put the cable in HST, give it a hot air blow(gun) treatment and then put the connectors back on.

Needless to say, I shall not be taking any monies . . .

Regards
thanks..
initially i will do two pairs..taking connectors off is like making new cable(Solder job is PIA as i dont have helping hands tool) so will do something to get here.

How I wish you had expressed the need 10 days ago. I would've carried it to Delhi and despatched it from here.

These guys in Lajpat Rai Market here do not sell loose for all sizes but if you can tell me the width/size(s) and lengths you want, maybe I can give it a go on my next visit there.

How I wish you had expressed the need 10 days ago. I would've carried it to Delhi and despatched it from here.

These guys in Lajpat Rai Market here do not sell loose for all sizes but if you can tell me the width/size(s) and lengths you want, maybe I can give it a go on my next visit there.
Thanks for the help . . i get it here but to collect it i need to go 2 hours from office and market closes .

Any one visiting SP road?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back