Need suggestion for BookShelf

Well, I actually think that the Marantz-PSB combination does very well for vocal-based music. It is not exactly neutral. But it does not set your nerves in a jangle.

In the 25K budget range, the Image B25s are special speakers. I would be very surprised if the Usher S520 beats the Image B25s. I have still not had a chance to listen to the Ushers though.

Another interesting speaker choice for you would be the EPOS M5i. It is a very highly recommended speaker. Fatigue free listening and excellent performance on vocals are its strong suit. Do see if you can audition this one. From experience I can confirm that they do indeed do well with a Marantz.

On a side note, Marantz is the amplifier brand for Jazz music. The way it draws out saxophone sounds is superior to many other brands I have heard. Yes, on Jazz, it surpasses the NAD.

Pretty much spot on about what all you should consider. The PSB Image B25, the Usher S520, Epos M5i, MA BR2 are the best candidates.

Another recommendation I can solidly make is the Odyssey Audio Epiphony. Howver it is slightly more expensive.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back