Need suggestion for Stabilizer and 2.1 System

creative420

Hello everybody!

So we picked up a Videocon Mirage 40" Led from Croma yesterday. Now I'm trying to figure out a good stabilizer and a decent 2.1 system for it.

Stabilizer

The Croma guys suggested V-Guard's VG Crystal stabilizer. I could have bought it then and there but when I compared the price with Flipkart it was about 700 bucks cheaper. But the bane of going to a website like flipkart is you start browsing and then you end up in utter confusion.

And on top of it, the stabilizer that Croma suggested, a V-Guard VG Crystal, supports only upto 36" TVs according to reviews on Flipkart. Can you guys suggest what would be the most VFM stabilizer for a 40 incher?

2.1 System

The sound with USB playback on the TV is not as good as it is with the set top box. I watch a lot of movies and TV series and hence I must buy one within the budget of 2K. Also, I'm looking for something minimal or compact since my house is pretty small for big things.

I've shortlisted these 3 speakers: F&D F203G Multimedia Speakers vs Edifier M1360 2.1 Multimedia Speakers vs Creative SBS A120 Multimedia Speakers: Compare Speakers: Flipkart.com

Teewe or Chromecast

Now this 3rd dilemma cropped up last night when my friend posted a FB update about pre-booking a Teewe unit on Snapdeal. You guys see anything promising about it? Or should one go to a safer, proven option like a chromecast? Wify is suggesting we go for an Apple TV :p

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back