Need suggestion on PMP for under 5k

andy78

Guys I'm planning to gift one of the family member a PMP. The budget is under 5k. Earlier had a Transcend 2 GB Player which is not looking good these days.
I was thinking of Sansa Clip+.

Any suggestions?

Come on guys 43 views and no single reply?

is it strictly 5000,,,else stretch to a 6500 around ,and u can get a cowon c2.its audio quality is seixier than the competitions...
and if ur preference is video quality ,,,then you are in lil' trouble finding a good brand..
this player supports flac audio-a plus point. and expandable microsd support.
Phillips offers good value for money on the vibe or ariaz..but without expandable memory[u get them under 5k]

the sony walkman is a good choice starts ,,the model i can't remember,,but has no flac support....but the audio is good.

ur best bet is cowon[e2 is another piece from them but has no screen ,around rs 3000....and not so good audio...it is more like the ipod shuffle]

Guys I'm planning to gift one of the family member a PMP. The budget is under 5k. Earlier had a Transcend 2 GB Player which is not looking good these days.
I was thinking of Sansa Clip+.

Any suggestions?

clip+ was old gen.. now its a clip zip.

get a 4 Gb clip zip and thrown in a 16Gb micro SD and you will be good.
plays flac on stock firmware and sounds good..

if the person you plannin to gift it is bit geeky. rockbox it and you have a parametric equalizer as well.

best bet under 5 k.. ultra portable and sounds good.

for 5k ..

get the pmp and set of iem's . .for stock earphones aren't that good.

Last edited:
hey,

was in the same loophole last week trying to buy a PMP within 5k.. but then i settled for Cowon J3 for 10k, u might have a look at Cowon D2 which i think is under 5k on Flipkart.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back