Need Suggestion

goutam

I am an educationist. Not interested in today's loud DJ typed sound bluster. Want to listen crystal clear clarity sound in my room 15 ft by 12 ft room after returning from office. Love to enjoy Kishore, Lata, Asha's melody with full treble along with moderate bass. Want to buy a decent home theater system with tallboy ( tower speaker ). I never use blue ray disks...so its useless for me. wifi, bluetooth , usb connection, dvd, dolby digital, dts, pro logic 2, surround sound in the features that I want.
My budget is 15k-30k.

will u plz suggest what HT should I buy ?

Sony BDV series ? Phillips ? or anything else ?

Hi

Based on your budget and immediate requirements, you can get compact systems called HTiB (Home Theatre in a Box) which start from 9k onwards and go upto 30/40k....these are Philips, LG, Panasonic, Samsung etc.

If you are more of the music listening type, get an integrated amplifier and a pair of decent towers.....

If you have too many digital connections to add for amplification, buy an avr + speakers....

Read the posts under what should I buy ...also you can click on my name for related posts to give u an idea....

If you need a system only for music, consider a stereo amplifier and bookshelf speakers. Home theater is more suitable if you watch loads of movies with surround sound. For the budget you have mentioned it would be better if you stick to 2 channel audio and add a subwoofer later on if you feel the need to.
You will also get higher quality Bookshelf speakers than Towers for the budget.
The trouble with music from the lata /rafi, kishore kumar era, is the quality of source
which is hard to find or impossible in some cases. which means playing 128kb mp3 source will sound harsh and soulless regardless how much money you spend on the amp/speakers.

Get something like a Norge 2060 - Norge Audio and speakers from the likes of Boston acoustics, Sonodyne, PSB, Wharfedale,. Try and audition in your area with dealers.
Get a Bluetooth receiver like Chromecast audio or one from Belkin for wireless music from your Smart phone.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back