Need suggestions for buying bookshelf speakers for under 10k.

acoust1k

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions to buy speakers for my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9560) primarily for listening to music. My room dimensions are 14 ft x 12 ft approx. My budget is 10k. I am located in Bengaluru. It would be great if you can recommend any stores/shops where I could buy it for good price.

Thank you :)

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions to buy speakers for my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9560) primarily for listening to music. My room dimensions are 14 ft x 12 ft approx. My budget is 10k. I am located in Bengaluru. It would be great if you can recommend any stores/shops where I could buy it for good price. Thank you :)

Try to look at chinese amplifiers SMSL / FX Audio D802.. One forum member was abt to sell it, i guess Bangalore.. These amps have ample power for near field listening.. Also these amps come with various Digital to Analogue converter..

You can consider getting an used old hi-fi stereo speakers from pioneer/aiwa/sony/philips for 2K thru OLX and you got yourself a good system..

Later when you have sufficient budget, upgrade to better speakers..

This way you have flexibility of upgrading better components in future..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back