Need suggestions for buying bookshelf speakers for under 10k.

acoust1k

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions to buy speakers for my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9560) primarily for listening to music. My room dimensions are 14 ft x 12 ft approx. My budget is 10k. I am located in Bengaluru. It would be great if you can recommend any stores/shops where I could buy it for good price.

Thank you :)

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions to buy speakers for my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9560) primarily for listening to music. My room dimensions are 14 ft x 12 ft approx. My budget is 10k. I am located in Bengaluru. It would be great if you can recommend any stores/shops where I could buy it for good price. Thank you :)

Try to look at chinese amplifiers SMSL / FX Audio D802.. One forum member was abt to sell it, i guess Bangalore.. These amps have ample power for near field listening.. Also these amps come with various Digital to Analogue converter..

You can consider getting an used old hi-fi stereo speakers from pioneer/aiwa/sony/philips for 2K thru OLX and you got yourself a good system..

Later when you have sufficient budget, upgrade to better speakers..

This way you have flexibility of upgrading better components in future..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back