Need Suggestions for Suwoofer with Budget of Rs. 50000

ranbir

Hello Again,

Am looking at buying a subwoofer in a budget of Rs. 50000, which would go with PSB X2T's, need your suggestions on the same please....

Home theatre or stereo? What is your room size? Listening preferences?

The specs of the X2T state a low end extension of 30 Hz at 3dB. That's pretty awesome as it is.

Purpose is both movies and stereo - 60:40 ratio

My listening position is 9.5 feet form the speaker ; living room size - 23 x 13 feet.

Thanks in advance

Hello Again,

Am looking at buying a subwoofer in a budget of Rs. 50000, which would go with PSB X2T's, need your suggestions on the same please....

I m using svs pb1000 and I have tested in my living room which is 22x22 , it just filled my room . I kept 70 percent of volume at -4 db .Best suits for movies and for music its not wow ,but above average. Give a try .

Purpose is both movies and stereo - 60:40 ratio

Assuming it's an AVR, you should use the "pure direct" or similar mode for music. In which case the sub goes out of the equation. Even otherwise, I don't think you really need a sub for music with your speakers.

In your budget and specs, only the SVS would fit. You can get some auditions in Bangalore.

You can also try BIC America F12 which is a 12 inch 475 Watt and other model is BIC America H-100II which is a 12 inch 500 Watt sub. They also go down to 25 and 24 Hz respectively.

Price would be under 50k.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back