Need suggestions on best/optimal HT room dimensions

Rakesh123

Hi all,
I am looking to build a dedicated room for my HT, Currently using in my living room.I want to get suggestions on
1.)Optimal HomeTheate dimensions to be viewed by max 8 people.
2.) Planning to build this on my terrace,Want to know if I can prefer using sheets(Metal roofing sheets) for my roof over RCC slab as my understanding is acoustic treatment should take care of this and in the context of keeping the cost low and just having what is needed for good movie experience.

Need your suggestions on the above.

Hi all,
I am looking to build a dedicated room for my HT, Currently using in my living room.I want to get suggestions on
1.)Optimal HomeTheate dimensions to be viewed by max 8 people.
2.) Planning to build this on my terrace,Want to know if I can prefer using sheets(Metal roofing sheets) for my roof over RCC slab as my understanding is acoustic treatment should take care of this and in the context of keeping the cost low and just having what is needed for good movie experience.

Need your suggestions on the above.
Hi Rakesh,

Just seeing this message, I have referenced the following calculator, its not mostly practical, but for reference.

Thanks

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back