• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Need Suggestions Regarding shipping from USA to India

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

Aquarian09

Hello guys,
What is the best way to get stuff from USA to India .....
I checked with Borderlinx, but some friends suggested not to go ahead with Borderlinx as they have increased their shipping prices and some guys faced some other problems.
So I was checking for another source, can u guys suggest any other service provider.

Cheers,
Aditya

bornfi

Hello guys,
What is the best way to get stuff from USA to India .....
I checked with Borderlinx, but some friends suggested not to go ahead with Borderlinx as they have increased their shipping prices and some guys faced some other problems.
So I was checking for another source, can u guys suggest any other service provider.

Cheers,
Aditya

The best way would be, if the item is not heavy, is to locate a friend coming from USA and have him bring it for you.

SwaroopKS

Hi,

I want to know the same as well. There are few items I could only source from abroad and they are not light weight. So need to be shipped.

Thanks

mikehcm

I have shipped through borderlinx, service is good IMHO, yes it is expensive but they deliver it safer. Try vpost i think they are economical compared to borderlinx.