Need suggestions | Replace or repair Marantz SR 4600

nimz

Hello everyone:

Am new to the forum and if this post needs to be on a different forum, my apologies.

I would like the Forum members expert advice / suggestions for my Setup which consists of a Diamond 8 series floor standers + Marantz SR4600. I got these some 10 years back and have been with me during my journeys across the country.

Now I have recently moved to Bangalore and while setting things up, the Marantz is not powering on at all :sad: No way to check if my Wharfies work but then speakers typically dont fail.

So options am considering:

1. Would dealers be willing to give me something for this Marantz if I buy a new one (with HDMI etc. the SR 4600 has no HDMI)?

2. Is it worth taking it to a service center and seeing if there is a chance it works.

Am keen on upgrading but then my heart pains at the thought of just dumping the Marantz.

Any thoughts / suggestions?

Thanks much

If you like Marantz AVR, then you should get it repaired... Try to get a rough estimate of the repair & decide if it is worth it...

If you like Marantz AVR, then you should get it repaired... Try to get a rough estimate of the repair & decide if it is worth it...

Thanks much.. any ideas of a Marantz service shop in Bangalore by any chance? Or in Madrasappatinam? Got family there so can take it there too.. Thanks in advance

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back