Need suggestions | Replace or repair Marantz SR 4600

nimz

Hello everyone:

Am new to the forum and if this post needs to be on a different forum, my apologies.

I would like the Forum members expert advice / suggestions for my Setup which consists of a Diamond 8 series floor standers + Marantz SR4600. I got these some 10 years back and have been with me during my journeys across the country.

Now I have recently moved to Bangalore and while setting things up, the Marantz is not powering on at all :sad: No way to check if my Wharfies work but then speakers typically dont fail.

So options am considering:

1. Would dealers be willing to give me something for this Marantz if I buy a new one (with HDMI etc. the SR 4600 has no HDMI)?

2. Is it worth taking it to a service center and seeing if there is a chance it works.

Am keen on upgrading but then my heart pains at the thought of just dumping the Marantz.

Any thoughts / suggestions?

Thanks much

If you like Marantz AVR, then you should get it repaired... Try to get a rough estimate of the repair & decide if it is worth it...

If you like Marantz AVR, then you should get it repaired... Try to get a rough estimate of the repair & decide if it is worth it...

Thanks much.. any ideas of a Marantz service shop in Bangalore by any chance? Or in Madrasappatinam? Got family there so can take it there too.. Thanks in advance

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back