Need to buy in Delhi tomorrow

srik123

Hi Friends,

I am looking for entertainment system which is an ideal trade off between Music and movies to go with my panasonic 42" plasma. My budget is between 30K and 40K Rupees. Any suggestions?:D

entertainment system?
What is your room size?

You can try going to few showrooms to demo stuff. Lakozy @ lajpatnagar is one.

Well my advise would be to go in for a pair of good fronts and a decent receiver other speakers and subs can follow and I can assure you that you will never regret this than buying a HTIB which you will regret later on.

First things first how big is your room ?

What are the sources you have BDP, media player etc ?

Put the max money you can afford in the speakers.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I should have given more inputs.

My room size: 155 ft'

Movies:40% of time (mostly Hollywood)
Music: 60% of time (Heavy metal and Carnatic (south Indian classical))
Source: DVD (old Phillips one.... working decently), CD, USB, Set Top Box,

As advised, I would prefer to go for a good AV receiver (which can cater to the above mix of music and movies) and front towers for now. Then add a sub little later when the pocket is warm again!! Is that a good plan? Is the budget enough for the AV receiver and front towers? What options do I have in this budget?

for this i suggest have a look at the links i gave u. honestly no AV will give u performance for a 2 channel stereo. also you have a varied range of genre you listen to. so for safer bet buy a decent HT now and then maybe later on when you have the budget go for a separate amp setup

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back