Need to fine tune my Stereo setup

I have purchased a Denon 1713 and paired it with Boston Acoustics A360's (5+1).

I was having the towers & the AVR from last year. So the first thing I did was to connect the sub-woofer to hear songs. But after adjusting the levels, wherein I could hear the sound from the sub-woofer, I couldn't hear it play when I played songs or played TV.
Any idea what the problem could be??

Secondly I want to hook up the A26 for surrounds, but not sure how I can mount it on the wall without having a big corner (which will look bad on my 10 ft wall) and still keep it flexible to be rotated in any direction. I checked for flexi-swivel mounts, but couldn't find anything that can take 6.5 kg of speaker weight.

I stay in Pune, Pimple Saudagar area , and was looking for some help/guidance to put the setup, preferably someone who stays nearby, for a personal guidance.

Any thoughts/help on the same would be highly appreciated.

best regards,
Snaidu.

I think there are few FMs around in your area, denim,ruenigma,just4kix,flash,etc...they are quite helpful and would surely guide you...

I have purchased a Denon 1713 and paired it with Boston Acoustics A360's (5+1).

I was having the towers & the AVR from last year. So the first thing I did was to connect the sub-woofer to hear songs. But after adjusting the levels, wherein I could hear the sound from the sub-woofer, I couldn't hear it play when I played songs or played TV.
Any idea what the problem could be??

Secondly I want to hook up the A26 for surrounds, but not sure how I can mount it on the wall without having a big corner (which will look bad on my 10 ft wall) and still keep it flexible to be rotated in any direction. I checked for flexi-swivel mounts, but couldn't find anything that can take 6.5 kg of speaker weight.

I stay in Pune, Pimple Saudagar area , and was looking for some help/guidance to put the setup, preferably someone who stays nearby, for a personal guidance.

Any thoughts/help on the same would be highly appreciated.

best regards,
Snaidu.

=============================================
reg surrounds.. our FM magma makes quite good mounts for rear speakers.. please PM him or email him at Sound Foundations - Homepage.

Please do not drill the speakers on the rear to wall mount them. ( sorry..)

reg sub woofer.. your AVR should have a subwoofer ON / OFF function.. please check that.. and also the sub woofer level if applicable. Not too much of an HT guy but i hope others can chip in. This should not be too difficult to solve.

PS : I have no business relations of any kind with magma. This is a recomendation based on personal eperience with his products for 2.5 years.

mpw

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back