Need your help guys- Speakers for computer 2.0/2.1 & Genius?

server3249

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. Anyway, I need to purchase a 2.0 or 2.1 setup for my computer (laptop) and was wondering what you would recommend? My budget is around 8-10K, basically I can stretch to a Logitech z623 THX. But since the z623 has received less than glowing reviews I was wondering what else might be considered. Does anyone have an experience with the z623?

I really have my eyes on the Genius SP-HF1800A. They are 2.0 speakers which have awesome reviews all around. Does anyone know anything about these? The only downside I see is the size, but what about reliability and Genius as a brand? I have never bought any of their products.

My main usage would be movies and gaming. I don't listen to much music on my computer. So clarity is very important to me, I should be able to hear words while background sounds are playing in TV shows and movies.

Are there any other 2.0/ 2.1 speakers worth considering below 10K? Thanks a lot, and have a good one! :)

Last edited:
if your priority is gaming and movies then u should go for logitech 623. It is best for the boom boom of games and movies. Or else for music Klipsch Promedia 2.1.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back