New BSNL BB Plans for HYDERABAD users only (to compete with BEAM)

Happy to report to you all that the much maligned BSNL is doing better than Beam !! My BB request is in process and I talked to a guy who promised to get the connection working as soon as monday!

I was surprised and shocked when i came to know that there is an online tool for registering BB connection requests... and I raised the docket ticket excited and when i read some other posts here about lack of action on dockets, I was sure that nobody would care and was already planning to visit their main HQ in Lakdi ka pul.... but surprise ...surprise!! today I got a call from a person who claimed that he has already created the account and now it is just a matter of lineman or some other guy to come my house and install the modem....Letz see how it goes from here.... Time to sell of my Asus Router which i specifically bought for beam!!

Beam is now offering increased data download on their plans. I have their B-Max 999 plan. The earlier download limit was 35 GB at 15 MBPS. Now they have increased it to 50 GB.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back