• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

New entrant

Home Theatre Systems

Hiten

Welcome to the forum. 5 decades is long long time. Digital audio is like fresh, raw, nourishing refreshing salad with lots and lots of health benefits. Me sometimes like chat masala on salad. So I listen to vinyls occasionaly. yum yum. :)

Do give description of your system and looking forward to your valuable contribution.
Regards

salad

Welcome to the forum. 5 decades is long long time. Digital audio is like fresh, raw, nourishing refreshing salad with lots and lots of health benefits. Me sometimes like chat masala on salad. So I listen to vinyls occasionaly. yum yum. :)

Do give description of your system and looking forward to your valuable contribution.
Regards
As a source I am using a Mac mini powered by a Teradak LPS running Roon and Audirvana software. Sotm Sms-200 network bridge connected to a Playback design MPD 3 DAC. Jeff rowland Capri series 2 preamp and a Jeff rowland 625 power amplifier driving BC Acoustique Act 4 speakers.
Transparent audio speaker cables, Nordost interconnects. PS Audio Premier Power Plant power regenerator. Power cables by Jena Labs, DH Labs and Evidence Audio.

arj

Staff member
As a source I am using a Mac mini powered by a Teradak LPS running Roon and Audirvana software. Sotm Sms-200 network bridge connected to a Playback design MPD 3 DAC. Jeff rowland Capri series 2 preamp and a Jeff rowland 625 power amplifier driving BC Acoustique Act 4 speakers.
Transparent audio speaker cables, Nordost interconnects. PS Audio Premier Power Plant power regenerator. Power cables by Jena Labs, DH Labs and Evidence Audio.
Welcome. your system looks like a really resolving setup !
Am hearing about BC Acoustique after a really long time. I think there used to be a gentleman in Kochi who had one as well

RRR

Hey salad... welcome to the forum.
Would love to hear your setup someday.
You rarely see people using such good Rowland amps. I just love their sound signature.
Cheers.

salad

You rarely see people using such good Rowland amps. I just love their sound signature.
Cheers.
Thanks. Yes, they are really good. I have been a JR fan since the 1980s.

Cheers.
Hopefully someday soon when we see the end of the pandamemic.

Reactions: RRR