New from New Delhi.

Siro

Hello everyone,

Iam Arjun from Delhi.I came across this forum a few days back searching for articles on amps and I'm mightily impressed by the depth of knowledge here.Im shortlisting amps and speakers for my first system.

I like rock,classic rock,rockabilly,heavy metal and just about all genres within metal music except the new sort,its too id say digital,new genres id never heard of before like metalcore or djent.Maybe its the way things are recorded now,it just doesnt sound like it should,heavy or maybe im not using the correct setup:D.

Iam using a cheap but decent sounding headpones by superlux,668B connnected to my pc through a FiioK1 DAC,its not too bad but now Id like to get a better setup.

Hope to get some advice on putting it together.Iam looking forward to learn and contribute to the forum(in the future:)).

Siro.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
Spend some time on the Music Forum and maybe share some of your music with us!

Regards.

Hello everyone,

Iam Arjun from Delhi.I came across this forum a few days back searching for articles on amps and I'm mightily impressed by the depth of knowledge here.Im shortlisting amps and speakers for my first system.

I like rock,classic rock,rockabilly,heavy metal and just about all genres within metal music except the new sort,its too id say digital,new genres id never heard of before like metalcore or djent.Maybe its the way things are recorded now,it just doesnt sound like it should,heavy or maybe im not using the correct setup:D.

Iam using a cheap but decent sounding headpones by superlux,668B connnected to my pc through a FiioK1 DAC,its not too bad but now Id like to get a better setup.

Hope to get some advice on putting it together.Iam looking forward to learn and contribute to the forum(in the future:)).

Siro.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

This is indeed a good platform where you have many Fellow Members (FMs) who come from different backgrounds but with one common goal...to have the best cost effective AV in their homes and other places.....some of us are certified / qualified in AV ...while the rest (like myself) are regular users who have experienced multiple systems with time (radio & cassette days).

I am sure you will find all the required information to your queries / issues....all you need is to browse the threads which are posted and use the Search feature which is very effective!

All the best, happy browsing!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back