New here and also to report a fraud alert .

Billa

Hi everyone,

I have just started to collect vinyls and had positive experiences from various shops online . However , I wanted to report that AVDigital shop has not shipped my items that I had purchased and paid for over 100$ USD , also has not replied to my emails and my calls .

pls let me know if any of you have encountered similar experiences with this shop .

Thanks .

Hi everyone,

I have just started to collect vinyls and had positive experiences from various shops online . However , I wanted to report that AVDigital shop has not shipped my items that I had purchased and paid for over 100$ USD , also has not replied to my emails and my calls .

pls let me know if any of you have encountered similar experiences with this shop .

Thanks .
Sorry to hear. I hope you are referring and Indian website https://avdigital.in. If so, any FM from Chennai and near by location can help you by verifying what is happening there actually.

Sorry to hear. I hope you are referring and Indian website https://avdigital.in. If so, any FM from Chennai and near by location can help you by verifying what is happening there actually.
Yes , I am referring to that site . Pls let me know what does “ FM “ mean ? I am new to this and still trying to learn my around this site .

Going through the other systems on that site, it seems like they are a dealer of used audio products.

@Billa, The place is a couple of street from my house, can give a visit if u want to.
Pinged you kindly check.
Hi , Thank you for offering to help . I have contacted a co-worker friend of mine that is currently in Chennai and he has offered to look into . I will let you know if he is unable to do so . Thanks for your help again.

FM ->Forum Member
Thanks .

Going through the other systems on that site, it seems like they are a dealer of used audio products.
Ok , thanks for looking into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am right there is not proper shop in that place. It should be run from a house sort of thing.
Yes, according to my friend, that seems to be the case. The person who runs the shop seems to buys the vinyls from other shops and posts them for sale.

Hi everyone,

Thanks .
If you paid through credit card, you can contact the bank to settle this. Hope it does not come to that, but there is one more avenue.

If you paid through credit card, you can contact the bank to settle this. Hope it does not come to that, but there is one more avenue.
I am waiting to see if my friend can get a hold of the seller and resolve this.

The matter has been resolved. My friend was able to find the seller and collect the vinyls and has shipped them to me . Thank you everyone that had offered to help .

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved.

@Billa
Good to hear of the resolution to the issue. Could you let us know what was the delay in shipping due to?
Thanks
The seller didn't respond to my messages and had completely ignored me. My friend had to track him down using the website contact info and then the seller dragged on about handing over the vinyls to my friends for about 2 weeks. He finally gave them to my friend and my friend shipped them to me. It looked like the seller had no intention of shipping the vinyls to me at all !

The seller AV Digital from Chennai is also on Olx. Is it the same seller ? Any inputs would help other members as well.

I think the seller on olx is different as the spelling of AV Digital is different. But one can never be sure of how if a dealer wants to commit fraud will twist spellings to appear legitimate..so be careful all...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back