New Home Theatre - Eye Burning sensation

Ventilation and more ventilation, if possible get those huge fans used in weddings on rent to blow out the air.
I had same issue when I got my rug in my living room, I kept the doors and windows open for 2-3 days.

Update: As it may help others iam updating this with my observations

I have kept the door open from morning to evening daily when i want to use the room good results no smell and eye burning sensation

I feel this is the best method nothing else can give better results.

Update: As it may help others iam updating this with my observations

I have kept the door open from morning to evening daily when i want to use the room good results no smell and eye burning sensation

I feel this is the best method nothing else can give better results.
using active ventilation will help ..

There should be some solution to it.. we cant have a HT unusable or not able to sit and relax for longer duration after spending lot of Money and time. what is the Point ??. something is wrong how these people are building these HT's, generally if this is a well know problem, it would have been all over the internet with solutions etc.. But i dont hear this issue very often. not in any other forums. There should have been thousands of youtube videos on this topic in HT category. But there are none. When i spoke to some HT consultants and dealers, they suggested to get all the cutting work done offsite. This might help reducing this eye burn effect drastically. so if someone is constructing a HT, try cutting all the Ply and wood in a different place, not in the HT room.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back