New JBL 3 series - LSR305 & LSR308!!!

did anyone find out who stocks these speakers?

Bajaao lists pretty much every other JBL speaker but these ain't mentioned.

Most of the pro audio stuff sold in India will be x2/x3 price listed in US.

There are many pro audio studio which are really VFM but once they land here, rates x2/x3.

Don't know what is the reason, dealer margin/shipping/customs ?

I get pissed off seeing the prices here.

For example, Behringer A500 costs ~200 USD, really VFM product. Bajaoo listed price 33K, seems they have reduced the price now, to 25k (joke ?) :mad:.

Some company's monitors do sell very close to MRP listed in US, Yamaha/M-Audio for example.

x2 the price is a pain, x3 is a rip off IMHO.

Cheers.

Yep. So a low-budget, good-value-for-money monitor is forced completely out of its price bracket. What are they thinking? Will they sell any?

One thing to keep in mind is the extra discounts one gets on studio gear when buying in store. I recently picked up a pair of Presonus Eris E8 monitors from Reynolds in Bangalore at Rs39k including all taxes (against a list of Rs47k). This compares to a sweetwater price of $500 or ~Rs31k

Request members for suggestions : for home hifi

Objective :To connect JBL 305 via preamp : The preout (main level L/R) connects to JBL and the bass/treble/volume and inputs can be controlled via the remote/manual control of the amplifier.

Situation 1 :Assuming that a new preamp is needed (bass/treble/volume ,full fledged remote is a must,no passive pre-amp,no thumps while switching inputs or when amp is powered on/off,less than Rs10k-Rs12k,) .Is the Sonodyne SIA310 a good choice ? Any other choices in India ?

Situation 2 : Use a mixer to connect to JBL 305

Situation 3 : Control volume via the source

Situation 4 : Any other recommendations from hifivision experts

Request members for suggestions : for home hifi

Objective :To connect JBL 305 via preamp : The preout (main level L/R) connects to JBL and the bass/treble/volume and inputs can be controlled via the remote/manual control of the amplifier.

Situation 1 :Assuming that a new preamp is needed (bass/treble/volume ,full fledged remote is a must,no passive pre-amp,no thumps while switching inputs or when amp is powered on/off,less than Rs10k-Rs12k,) .Is the Sonodyne SIA310 a good choice ? Any other choices in India ?

Situation 2 : Use a mixer to connect to JBL 305

Situation 3 : Control volume via the source

Situation 4 : Any other recommendations from hifivision experts

Situation 4 -> Buy a decent usb audio interface.

One thing to keep in mind is the extra discounts one gets on studio gear when buying in store. I recently picked up a pair of Presonus Eris E8 monitors from Reynolds in Bangalore at Rs39k including all taxes (against a list of Rs47k). This compares to a sweetwater price of $500 or ~Rs31k

Nice, so that makes me wonder if there are any stores in Mumbai for JBL pro products like the LSR 305

Great News
Finally :clapping:

11216608_826568047441292_3024039385285669083_o.jpg

Vardhman Mega Tech - Vardhaman

They are the official dealer of JBL prob based in Kala Chowki, Mumbai

thad,

rs 12000 is quite an OK price for something that costs ysd 150

especially if you look at the falling rupee and all the courier and transportation hassle.

regards

Maybe you're right, but what about the "plus taxes?"

If these things sound as good as people say, then they are probably worth the in-India price, but part of their charm in USA is their amazingly low price.

Anyway... an ownership report would be good! Hope somebody buys and writes :)

I believe they have mentioned 12 k plus taxes for each. I guess that means 24 k plus taxes for a pair!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back