New Logo for HFV!

Thanks to all for patiently waiting. Here we go....

The New Logo of hifivision.com unveiled in the Mumbai meet on 11.12.11 :clapping:

hifivisionlogo.jpg

The task was to make a simple logo, which denotes both audio and video. It should be easy to print for eg. on T-shirt.
The driver is to emphasize on HiFi audio. The arcs denote sound waves. They are colored in RGB, which I suppose form the color space of all video displays.
Hope you like it. Due to time contraints we could not take feedback from members before finalizing.

The new logo was unveiled by our SuperMod through a message that was read out during the meet (actual names replaced by HFV handle)

It gives me immense please to welcome you all to the Mumbai chapter of the HiFiVision meet.

It was in Mumbai, over five years ago when I was looking to replace my then existing stereo system that it dawned upon me to start a forum where music and movie lovers could share and exchange info in this passionate subject of hi-fi and home-theatre electronics.

Today, five years later we meet here to extend this passionate hobby of ours in the physical world. I wish to thank you all for your individual contributions in making HiFiVision.com India's number one site in the audio-video field.

I would also like to use this opportune moment to unveil our new logo. This new logo represents every members combined effort & commitment to get the highest fidelity of reproduction to the original for maximum pleasure and satisfaction. A special mention here goes to Santy for his ingenuity and help in designing the logo.

My special thanks goes to Denom, Hemant and Santy who have worked selflessly and tirelessly around the clock to make this meet a reality in Mumbai.

I hope this meet lays the path to many more such events across India. Have a great time!

- Founder/Owner - HiFiVision.com

I like the logo design and the choice of colours very much! Congratulations, Santy!

Hi all, the banner with new Logo is UP!!!!!
Our forum heading banner looks awesome now :licklips:

Santy, good job!!!! You deserve :clapping:

Thanks Santy, I liked the concept behind it as explained by you-

A round part is a speaker pointing towards "AUDIO" & three colors(RGB) symbol of "VIDEO".
So this Logo makes a perfect Audio-Video indication.Simple but perfect.

thanks again.

Congrats Santy for giving the new look to our forum.
As you said the colors denote the colour space RGB, but that order is missing it is RBG instead, just for a thought... anyways good job.

Congrats Santy for giving the new logo.

Superb logo. And using camel-casing to the phrase is a nice touch and correct approach.

Few things I noticed in the logo which can be improvised:

1. "And" is missing in the new logo phrase. In current logo, the phrase is India's Audio Video Home Theater and HiFi Forum. Is this a deliberate correction. Or did I miss something.

2. As 'zeeya' pointed out, it would be great if the RGB color sequence is corrected.

3. Did u try the HiFiVision.com in the logo without Italic's. And also the font rendering is not that smooth.

Hope that the posted logo is initial version, and final version will be perfect.

Last edited:
As you said the colors denote the colour space RGB, but that order is missing it is RBG instead, just for a thought... anyways good job.

Superb logo. And using camel-casing to the phrase is a nice touch and correct approach.

1. "And" is missing in the new logo phrase. In current logo, the phrase is India's Audio Video Home Theater and HiFi Forum. Is this a deliberate correction. Or did I miss something.

2. As 'zeeya' pointed out, it would be great if the RGB color sequence is corrected.

3. Did u try the HiFiVision.com in the logo without Italic's. And also the font rendering is not that smooth.

Hope that the posted logo is initial version, and final version will be perfect.

You are always welcome and kindly post your version too here if you can prepare and necessary modification can be done if found suitable.

Hi zeeya and gurucahaithanya
Thanks for the feedback
Yes somehow I overlooked the order of colors. Will see if I can get it changed.
And the font does appear to be having jaggered edges, will try to fix that as well. Somehow corel x5 export of jpg is not convincing to me.

Santy,

Regarding the jpg export issue from cdr, it's better to redo the logo in Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator and then export to jpg. You'll get smoother edges and much brighter colours.

You guys might have noticed this....

Logo is slightly updated

1. RGB color sequence is now in order
2. "&" is added in the tag line
and more importantly
3. "India" has gone from the tag line

(it was earlier India's Audio Video Home Theatre HiFi Forum)

Which means HFV is now evolving into a global forum! :clapping:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back