indy70

Hi Guyz,
I joined this forum and was pretty amazed at the amount of info I see about Home Theaters in India. I am a Home theater fan and I had a Yamaha HTR 5840 with NS SP436 here in US. I sold it a few months back as I am now returning to India as I was worried about carrying it and using it there with voltage converters. I recently reconsidered buying a home theater but I guess looking at some threads, I find that I might be able to buy some decent systems in India itself.

Looking forward to a great experience in this forum.

I am very much interested in Yamaha systems, Polk Audio, Klipsch and Definitive speakers. But I would like to hear more from this forum and do a wider research before I buy one in India.

-- Indy

Hi Guyz,
I joined this forum and was pretty amazed at the amount of info I see about Home Theaters in India. I am a Home theater fan and I had a Yamaha HTR 5840 with NS SP436 here in US. I sold it a few months back as I am now returning to India as I was worried about carrying it and using it there with voltage converters. I recently reconsidered buying a home theater but I guess looking at some threads, I find that I might be able to buy some decent systems in India itself.

Looking forward to a great experience in this forum.

I am very much interested in Yamaha systems, Polk Audio, Klipsch and Definitive speakers. But I would like to hear more from this forum and do a wider research before I buy one in India.

-- Indy

Welcome Back to India... Ofcourse to Hifi Forum also..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back