Denon_Tannoy

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Perry and I live in Melbourne Australia, I am a heavy haulage truck driver, qualified driving instructor and the most important is my love for sound reproduction and music in general. I have a passion for Tannoy Dual Concentrics, Quad, Acoustat and Soundlab ESL speakers and all things Denon. I have a couple of Onkyo amplifiers too, love a few tube amplifiers also.
My current sound system is a Denon AVR-3808 powering up Tannoy Revolution R2 and R3 floostanders for main and surround speakers, Revolution LCR and five (5) Tannoy TFX active subwoofers. I'm very pleased how Denon matches my Tannoy speakers, it is a pleasing well balanced sounding system, flat response I'd say, happy with headroom and soundstage. For the money spent, for what this is, anyone else who's heard it were shocked how good it sounds 👍. Hear. Believe. After all that's Tannoy's slogan 😁
I feel this will not stop here, I'm addicted to sound systems, I'm already eying on upgrades for my main listening room, I'll migrate everything to the master bedroom, my woman is alright with it, enjoying it as much as I do 👍😉❤️
Hope to chat with you all sometime, keep the love for sound going, pass it on to future generations because it's a great hobby being an audiophile, although there's not many of us left...🙏 Just hope for the better

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
I was an Onkyo fan a long time and I still have a TX 8050 receiver.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back