New Purchase - Arendal Subwoofer 1723 1V

raghukanthjoshi

Hi All,

just wanted to updated my new purchase Arendal 1723 1V, I have just opened it to listen few titles as my Dedicated room is under progress.

my initial impressions are just wow iam really happy with the purchase, build quality, bass definetely worth it. Attaching few images

Regards
Raghu

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM (3).jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 287
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM (2).jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 270
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM (1).jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 279
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 8.08.01 PM.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 284
Congrats @raghukanthjoshi , looks beautiful. May I know from where you got it and also which other subs you auditioned or considered in lieu ?

I am looking to get a subwoofer and was considering Rhytmik , this looks like a good one too for the shortlist.

Congrats @raghukanthjoshi , looks beautiful. May I know from where you got it and also which other subs you auditioned or considered in lieu ?

I am looking to get a subwoofer and was considering Rhytmik , this looks like a good one too for the shortlist.
Thanks @fLUX i havent auditioned much as I owned Arendal 1723 LCR and some reviews were very good for the subs as well went ahead and purchased, i got it through local dealer in hyderabad and main delaer in chennai Drasis Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

I had seen these before, looks interesting. Price seems reasonable compared to whats offered on their product page. All in all looks good. The variable tuning at this price offered in India (with a warranty I assume?) is solid.

Congrats! Enjoy the bass!

I had seen these before, looks interesting. Price seems reasonable compared to whats offered on their product page. All in all looks good. The variable tuning at this price offered in India (with a warranty I assume?) is solid.

Congrats! Enjoy the bass!
Thank you !! yes it comes with 10 years of warranty ..

Hi All,

just wanted to updated my new purchase Arendal 1723 1V, I have just opened it to listen few titles as my Dedicated room is under progress.

my initial impressions are just wow iam really happy with the purchase, build quality, bass definetely worth it. Attaching few images

Regards
Raghu
congrads. Looking good. Let us know how if performs.

Hi All,

Regards
Raghu
Congratulations .Enjoy the bass .

Hi All,

Regards
Raghu
Raghu : Congratulations !!!! Enjoy the music

Congrats Raghu. looks cool.
I follow your channel on youtube. One request, Can you please do your reviews in English too?

Regards
Jean
Hello Jean,

actually its not my channel and not me local youtuber wanted to unbox so gave him a chance to do so.

when I install sub in my dedicated room will make a video in english and share

Regards
Raghu

Hi All,

Regards
Raghu
Congrats Raghu, The sub looks great.
Have fun :)

Cheers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back