New release vinyl

Mirza Ghalib Jagjit Chitra 2 lp set is available on Saregama. It’s for Rs 4990. Word on the street is it sounds better than the original press

The Wall, no idea. But I guess it won’t be good. Original DD was analogue recording. Best to stick to original.

Mirza Ghalib was a much later pressing. I guess around 1989. Most vinyls pressed in that period seldom sounded good. Don’t know if it was because of poor mastering or bad quality vinyl.

I find new presses of Sajida, Dil Padosi Hai, Jo Jeeta better sounding than the original presses. Maine Pyar Kiya, Chandni and Lamhe sound better on original presses. The new ones are no good.

Any opinion on the Disco Dancer pressing, though the original pressing is pretty good.
Its been weeks that I could not open the lps delivered.
sounding good - good channel separation , having good body , i.e does not sound thin like few others.
Mirza Ghalib too is good.

Edit : in perspective i.e this will be on simple chain : plx-500( 2m red)->PM6007->vanilla X-LS encore.

Last edited:
Inreco haa release a bengali collection of Kishore' s songs Tomay Porecche Mone.... any idea how good is the recording
Though I was almost carried away and was about to buy this , i stayed away from this new release as I have a doubt that the original masters of those tracks are not in proper condition . Besides, i have SPs of those tracks so I didn't want to buy it.
Regards

Inreco haa release a bengali collection of Kishore' s songs Tomay Porecche Mone.... any idea how good is the recording
There is one 5 star rating and review on Amazon with a sound recording sample.
If that helps

As you can I tested this with my smaller speakers and not my main speakers but yet the quality was outstanding. Inspite of being keeps that warmth of analog sound alive . I do have the analog ep record and hence can say so . Superb quality pressing from inreco.

The Wall, no idea. But I guess it won’t be good. Original DD was analogue recording. Best to stick to original.

Mirza Ghalib was a much later pressing. I guess around 1989. Most vinyls pressed in that period seldom sounded good. Don’t know if it was because of poor mastering or bad quality vinyl.

I find new presses of Sajida, Dil Padosi Hai, Jo Jeeta better sounding than the original presses. Maine Pyar Kiya, Chandni and Lamhe sound better on original presses. The new ones are no good.
Buddy can u share as to where you got the Dil Padosi Hai's Vinyl ?

Was going thru most of their catalog ( cd and vinyl ) reviews. Most of them are bad. some of the CD quality has be referred worst than 128kpbs mp3 format. Just saying , if anyone on Amazon can find such a difference , the benchmark set is very low for Inreco.

Inreco is not on my list anymore.

Was going thru most of their catalog ( cd and vinyl ) reviews. Most of them are bad. some of the CD quality has be referred worst than 128kpbs mp3 format. Just saying , if anyone on Amazon can find such a difference , the benchmark set is very low for Inreco.

Inreco is not on my list anymore.
Absolutely right. Inreco CDs are not worth buying.

Inreco is also selling their old stocks & are available on Amazon. Records are unplayed & in mint condition. I have purchased one. The record is new. Had gone through the new releases but didn't not purchase any since had doubt about the pressing/sound quality.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back