New to Hifivision

hi frnds ,i m new here & i want to know wht would be the best possibilites for me to setup my audio system .my buget is arround 35000 rs.should i go for sony ,phlips .

Can any one tell me how some chennai people are selling denon pioneer and marantz receivers for half the price. Is it adviseble to buy from them

With 35000 u can look out for yamaha base avr with sat speakers, if u can slightly higher the budget u will even get denon with sat speakers

Hi, I have just joined hifivision. I am new to it.
I am from India and having home theater at my residence.
Wants to upgrade the system as my earlier AMPY is damaged, [DENON 2307 AVR]
WE Have following speakers
JBL -Northridge Series e-100 Tower speakers -2nos
JBL EC -35 Centre speaker -1nos
JBL - Subwoofer -1nos
JBL - Control One speakers -4 nos.

I am planning to buy new receiver to work with above speakers
my room size is 14 feet x 32 feet

If any one can advise , I am interested in DENON /YAMHA only

I think if you post your queries here, you'll have better response : What Should I Buy?

Anyways, you should mention your budget. Here are few models you should check :

Yamaha RX-V477
Denon X1000
Denon X2000

Hello Listeners, Ive just joined in and good to see you all. Currently using the following.

1-Sonic Frontier SFS80 Power Amp, Lyrita Audio Line Preamp, Marantz CD 63 MK2 Cd Player, Thiel CS 1.5 speakers.
2- Musical FIdelity A25 Mk2 amplifier with Acoustic Energy AE1 bookshelf speakers.

Hi, I have just joined hifivision. I am new to it.
I am from India and having home theater at my residence.
Wants to upgrade the system as my earlier AMPY is damaged, [DENON 2307 AVR]
WE Have following speakers
JBL -Northridge Series e-100 Tower speakers -2nos
JBL EC -35 Centre speaker -1nos
JBL - Subwoofer -1nos
JBL - Control One speakers -4 nos.

I am planning to buy new receiver to work with above speakers
my room size is 14 feet x 32 feet

If any one can advise , I am interested in DENON /YAMHA only

You can try Yamaha RX V-x77 Series

I am also new to this forum, need to gain information and knowledge from you people about Video cameras projects PTZ cameras projects.

Any system integrators or consultants of north India please help

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, I would like to set up a hoe theater and my budget is 20k to 25k.
I prefer with amp, i don't know much tech stuff, please help me. Let me know where to buy. i'm located in chennai.

Greetings,
I am new to this forum ,infact joined today only.

I tried to post one thread in Home Theater section, but it is not showing up.
May I know if there are any forum rules for new folks like me. E.g. No. of days before someone can post ?

Thanks.

Hello Everybody,
I am uttam from Mumbai.... I have been reading some informative discussion and comments over here, which have really compelled me to join this forum and so I am here.

Hi to everyone. I'm new to this forum. I have entry level project carbon deck with marantz pm6005 amp and marantz cd 6005 player plus 2 monitor audio speakers. Years after getting rid of all my vinyl and old hi fi equipment I am now going back to vinyl, getting it online , charity shops, markets etc. Last year i bought all my new hi fi stuff mentioned above.Don't know what it is (I'm 51 now) but people of my generation who had vinyl before seem to remember something special about it. After playing vinyl again it just reinforces my belief that just the process of playing vinyl is much more satisfying than just putting on a cd or pressing a button on my tablet.

Hi I am new here. I have a Onkyo TX-NR 636 Atmos ready amp with me.It is brand new. I would like to go for a good Speaker combo for the same around 50 K. Can anyone suggest a good option to me ?

Hello Everyone...
Thanks for accepting me in this forum. i have recently got a Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V661 from my brother since he has upgraded his system. i am planning to make a stereo setup. i have purchased Bose 301 book shelf speaker. Please suggest me a nice sub within 30k for my system.
thanks,
dsudip

Hi All,
I joined this group couple of weeks ago and already feel that I have gained wealth of information on the HIFI audio and video aspects. I have started my journey on creating a DIY home theatre. At this point, i have Marantz 1606 and BA book shelf A26 speakers to start with I plan to build on this.

Take care,
Victory:clapping:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back