New to this domain!

Devashruti Banerjee

Hello everyone!

Though I love traditional music, speakers or amplifiers making difference to the quality sound has never popped up in my mind. Until recently when I visited one of my friend who has whole arrangement of hi-fi products and all branded in his house.
It is that I tasted that soulful sound in his system, I haven taken interest in this field now and thus expect to get some of the help of you guys here whenever needed.

Thank you!:)

Everyone here was 'new' to this at some point or other, and those like me still remain new because this is a vast sphere with a huge learning curve, so enjoy your stay and the journey. :)

Welcome Dev, this domain has knowledge base beyond limit and every day there is new learning, keep learning and sharing. ;-)

Welcome to the forum. Welcome to this hobby :)
What are the system that your friend uses. Can you recall some? Is he here in this forum?

Keep reading this forum and enjoy the journey!

Welcome! and apologies in advance coz we are surely going to drag you deeper into this which will most likely result in marital discord and definitely result in financial instability :eek:hyeah:

NOT!

Just kidding...since you like music and have already shown a proclivity for well rendered music...I think its the start of a very satisfying journey...

Just one suggestion...don't be in a hurry to set up your system...sample as many different setups as possible before you take the plunge...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back