New tv dilema QLED vs OLED

haha sweet! OLED has some pretty sick Pic quality, Would have taken one if it was for my own personal usage with streaming or blurays but at the end of the day gotta make the parents happy with what they like and with what content they love to watch.
The Q8 is pretty close, probably as good or even better in certain scenes in bright rooms, few scenes also show up a lil dimmed with black crush on the OLED for some reason - but I am extra sensitive to the LCD DSE and have a personal preference to the plasma like picture of the OLEDs. And, the QLED is more expensive :)

The Q8 is pretty close, probably as good or even better in certain scenes in bright rooms, few scenes also show up a lil dimmed with black crush on the OLED for some reason - but I am extra sensitive to the LCD DSE and have a personal preference to the plasma like picture of the OLEDs. And, the QLED is more expensive :)

certainly and add to that the lottery of having a display with no light bleeds or clouding. The local dimming alog is kind of agressive on the qled, youl see the whole screen get bright and dark during transitions from less light in the scene to a little more. Or with subtitles.
Some years back i wanted to upgrade my 46inch sony 3d monolithic design for a panasonic 50 inch plasma, when i decided to go buy it, it was discontinued and no one had stocks of it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back