newbie, Denon AVR-X2700H vs Yamaha RX-V6A

trumee

Hello,
I am looking to buy an AVR for primarily watching movies using a Nvidia Shield. I came across two ATMOS supported receivers which are within my budget. The Yamaha RX-V6A seems to be cheaper than the Denon AVR-X2700H.

Is there any feature which I would be missing in AVR-X2700H?

My living room space (rented apartment) in front of the TV cabinet is about 12 x 11 feet. What kind of speakers can i fit in this area?

Finally, in this pandemic times I wanted to avoid visiting any stores. Are there any reliable stores in Bangalore to get a quote?

Thanks

For Movies, Denon is the way to go, X2700H offers excellent VFM. Right now due to limited stock, the price is heavily inflated. The choice of speakers highly depends on your budget. Considering your room size, you can either opt for Satellite/BookSelf speakers as per your budget.

Hello,
I am looking to buy an AVR for primarily watching movies using a Nvidia Shield. I came across two ATMOS supported receivers which are within my budget. The Yamaha RX-V6A seems to be cheaper than the Denon AVR-X2700H.

Is there any feature which I would be missing in AVR-X2700H?

My living room space (rented apartment) in front of the TV cabinet is about 12 x 11 feet. What kind of speakers can i fit in this area?

Finally, in this pandemic times I wanted to avoid visiting any stores. Are there any reliable stores in Bangalore to get a quote?

Thanks

Go through this thread, you will get most answers / information:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back