Newbie q :denon avr-4310 compatable speakers

ashok1977

HI!I'M PLANING TO BUY DENON AVR-4310,PLEASE SUGGEST THE COMPATIBLE SPEAKERS FOR THIS AVR.AND I LOOKED AFTER THE BELOW MENTIONED SPEAKER PACKAGES.SO PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH ONE IS BEST SUITABLE

AVR :http://www.profx.com/brochure/denon/av_receiver/AVR4310_E2_rev3.pdf

SPEAKERS :

1.JAMO
S 608 HCS 3 Home Cinema Systems - Description
WITH SUB-WOOFER
SUB 250 Subwoofer - Description

2.BOSE.
Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home Entertainment Speaker System
Acoustimass 15 Series III Home Entertainment Speaker System

3. WHARFEDALE

I HAVE HAD THE DEMO OF THE ABOVE TWO PRODUCTS .BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT WHARFEDALE .AND MY ROOM SIZE IS 12*14.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

What is your budget for the speakers? The Denon 4310 is a powerful and high end amp, and you can marry it with much better speakers than the Jamo and Bose. A lot depends on you hearing preferences. There are a number of options such as PSB, Mission, Q-Acoustics, etc. If you are ready to spend a bit of money, some of the new in-wall and on-wall speakers are also excellent choice.

Cheers

Dear Ashok, your 4310 deserves a lot better speakers than the ones you are thinking of. Include PSB, Monitor Audio, Mirage, and Def Tech in your list...

AND MY ROOM SIZE IS 12*14

For your roomsize this avr will be an overkill imo. Unless you are planning for a larger room in the near future and/or the unlimited features of this avr, you might want to consider 1910 plus wharfedale 9.5/9CC/9DFS/SW150.

I had a similar (but old) set up sometime back (4306 with Dali Ikon 6 HT) and ime you need to give this beast space to breath and if you can do that, trust me its capable of spiting some serious fire! The 4306 and Dalis were an excellent combo; they sound really good with music as well.

Happy auditions.

for your roomsize this avr will be an overkill imo. Unless you are planning for a larger room in the near future and/or the unlimited features of this avr, you might want to consider 1910 plus wharfedale 9.5/9cc/9dfs/sw150.

I had a similar (but old) set up sometime back (4306 with dali ikon 6 ht) and ime you need to give this beast space to breath and if you can do that, trust me its capable of spiting some serious fire! The 4306 and dalis were an excellent combo; they sound really good with music as well.

Happy auditions.
thanks 4 u r advice.ya i know that my room size is does'nt suits for avr 4310.i'm taking it from my friend (used one).as he is moving to "us".he got it for 94k,used 6 months.i'm taking it 4 70k.my budjet is 80k for speakers i.e 7.1 speaker system .so i'm planing to take wharfedale diamond 9.5-2,diamond 9cm-1,sw-150-1 &
diamond 9 dfs-4.i think at least these speakers will match for my room size.what do u say?

Well you can get 9.1 instead of 9.5 for the fronts, but then again, you have to get dedicated stands. If you already have stands or can get them real cheap, 9.1 will be more than enough for your room. Plus, they will be better for music than 9.5

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back